Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mitsubishi Galant

Mitsubishi GalantMitsubishi Galant

It's too bad this car is overlooked by Accord & Camry owners. This is my 2nd Galant and these cars are amazingly reliable. I have owned this my 2003 V6 LS Galant for 4 years now and never had a problem. I did change a leaking coolant hose by myself, that set me back $30 at the dealer. This car runs like a champ and comfortable, I have all the creature features that came with it. My V6 LS also looks great with 17" wheels. If there is one thing I that hurts this car, is that they don't hold their values, so it's great for those who buy it used. Make sure to change the transmission oil every 24K miles and get the timing belt changed every 60K. You can get 180K miles out of these cars easily.

mitsubishi galant pictures, 2003 mitsubishi galant, mitsubishi galant photo, mitsubishi galant models, mitsubishi galant pics, mitsubishi galant images, mitsubishi galant photos

- Mitsubishi Pajero Evo 2-2 Dakar

No comments:

Post a Comment